Volta Belting utilizes a unique manufacturing process to produce power transmission belts. Sections can be cut and endlessly welded. Profiles comply with most international standards. Sets of belts with close length tolerances and non-standard lengths can be produced in a fraction of the time compared with conventional V-belt manufacturers.
Special profiles are manufactured for bowling lanes, for double-end tenoners in the wood industry, banded and poly-V belts and haul offs (caterpillars) for cable production and plastic extrusion machines.
- Resistant to water, oil and chemicals
- Excellent dimension and length accuracy (for sets)
- High performance and operating life (especially in subzero temperatures)
- Suitable in harsh environments
- Custom-coated endless belts available on request
- No minimum quantity and very fast delivery time